The Weston Community Service Coalition is a coordinated effort by many of the Weston organizations that engage in community service to promote such service to and by the people of Weston. Our goals include:
- Raising awareness of community service needs to encourage the public to engage in community service;
- Communicating community service opportunities to the public;
- Maintaining a dialogue with local governmental agencies to identify ongoing needs;
- Serving as a platform for community service organizations to communicate among themselves to maximize their efforts to serve the people of Weston; and
- Coordinating community service calendars to prevent overlap or duplication of effort among our various community service organizations.
If you would like to be contacted as volunteer opportunities arise, go to "Contact Us" on this website and send your email address to Wendy Petty, who is keeping a list of potential volunteers. We presently have over 200 potential volunteers (and growing) on our list.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN HELPING THE PEOPLE OF WESTON!
PLEASE NOTE: The Weston Community Service Coalition exists solely for the purpose of facilitating communication and coordination between and among Weston community service organizations, Town government and the public. The Coalition is not a separate organization, and as such neither solicits nor accepts donations. It has no political or religious affiliation. All information on this web site is provided by the organizations that participate, as well as the Town of Weston. If you wish to make a donation, you can do so directly to one or more of our member organizations.